Monday, February 9, 2015

Chalk Paint® Kitchen Inspiration on Hometalk


Sometimes when it is snowing for hours and days and weeks on end and my boys are outside sledding, I like to cruise through Pinterest, and Hometalk to find inspiration for my next project.

 Am I the only one who does this?

If you haven't heard of Hometalk it is a community where you can post projects about your home and garden or ask for help with projects from the other talented members.


So after I blogged about and pinned and posted my friend's kitchen, Liz from Hometalk emailed me and said she loved that kitchen. She also asked if I would curate a clipboard of Chalk Paint® kitchens for their newsletter.  

Me?
Lil' ole me?

Of course, I said yes and got right to work.

Then a talented graphic designer from Hometalk made me a graphic for this clipboard.  

Can I say...I feel like a rock star?

Yep, lil' ole me....a Hometalk rock star!


I am so honored to have had this opportunity to work with Liz on this project.
So please, take a peek at the beautiful chalk paint® kitchens and find out more information about them. 

I put them together all in one easy place for you....yes, you!  I guarantee you will love them as much as I do.



                             
                             Let's be Friends: FacebookPinterestHometalkGoogle+, TwitterTsu







No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello, fabulous friends!

Pin It button on image hover